What I like

  • Dance
  • Dance
  • And More Dance

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Name:Casey

Behind My Name:Casey Rose McCluskey
Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was more of a girl name, because of the way it sounds.
I think my parents chose this name for me because it is a nice name for a girl.


After searching on
Behind the Name, I learned that my name means I am a pet form of Cassandra in Greek.
Some other interesting things I learned are that in American English,it means I am from Cayce.

I think my name does suit me because of the way I look,feel and the things I like to do.I act like a Casey.

If I could give myself a new name, it would be Alex, because I really like that name.But I like Casey better.Thank you for reading this.Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment